We are so excited to announce that Aunt Polly’s is re-opening for a limited time at Walt Disney World. Aunt Polly’s is a quick service dining location that used to be open on Tom Sawyer Island within Magic Kingdom Park. The dining location is re-opening for the first time today, December 22nd, 2018 through January 5th, 2019. The only way to get to the location is to take a raft over to Tom Sawyer Island. Given that the raft hours are usually 9 AM to 4:30 PM on most days, the dining service hours are currently scheduled to be 11 AM to 3 PM.
The menu will include items during this limited time offering like:
- Becky’s Buttery Biscuit BBQ Sliders with House-made Cajun Chips: $10.49
- Soft Pretzel Sticks with choice of Dipping Sauce: $8.99
- Mississippi Mud Brownie A La Mode: $5.79
- Barq’s Root Beer Float with Vanilla Ice Cream: $5.49
- Odwalla Lemonade & Sweet Tea Slush: $5.49
This is definitely a real treat that Aunt Polly’s is open again to guests. If you are a Disney buff, then you are going to want to check out this experience while you still can!
Who else wishes that they could dine at Aunt Polly’s while it is open?