We previously announced details for this year’s Night of Joy event at Walt Disney World and the expected musical guests that will be there each night. We have now learned that there will be a new pricing structure for the event that allows guests to either buy tickets exclusively for the concerts only or packages that include theme park admission add-on tickets. These tickets will be for either evening or options to purchase tickets for both nights. We have the details on the new ticket options below:
- Single night concert-only ticket: $45 per person, plus tax
- Two night concert-only tickets: $69 per person, plus tax
- Add on one day theme park admission to a Walt Disney World theme park ticket: $62 per person, plus tax
- This ticket option is available if you purchase either the single night or the two night ticket option.
- Premium seating options will also be available for an additional charge, but the official details aren’t released on these yet.
Night of Joy is a two-night Christian music event that will be performed at Walt Disney World’s ESPN Wide World of Sports complex. The event is scheduled to take place September 8th and 9th at the venue. Ticket for the event will go on sale in early June. It is a popular event, so you will want to purchase tickets as soon as you can if you plan on going. You will need to be prepared to pay the full price of the ticket plus tax at the time of purchase. You will also want to confirm the refund or cancellation policies if you are concerned your plans may change.
How many of you out there plan to attend Night of Joy? What do you think of these new pricing options?