Flurry of Fun is one of the new holiday offerings in Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World. The celebration includes a ton of fun holiday events including Sunset Seasons Greetings, Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!, meet and greets with Santa Claus, special shopping and treats options and more. Disney Parks Blog is giving us a behind the scenes look at how Flurry of Fun was created for guests to enjoy. Tom Vazzana, the show’s director, takes guests behind the scenes for this amazing look. We have the video and more details about Flurry of Fun below.
Here is a more detailed look at what guests can expect at “Flurry of Fun”:
- More holiday decorations: Sunset Boulevard and Echo Lake have been updated with new decorations for the holidays.
- Sunset Seasons Greetings: There are billboards that have been updated with holiday magic and holiday scenes are projected on the Hollywood Tower Hotel.
- Minnie’s Holiday Dine at Hollywood and Vine: If you are looking for a delicious holiday meal, then you will definitely love this fabulous character meal. The meal is themed to be a true holiday dinner and it is served buffet style. You will also want to save room for all of the delicious holiday desserts, too! While you dine, you will also get to meet and greet with characters like Minnie, Mickey , Daisy, Donald and Goofy in their holiday best as they move from table to table. You can book this experience online or by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
- “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!”: This is a fantastic show where holiday scenes and characters are projected onto the Chinese Theater. During the show, the characters are trying to help get Santa back to the North Pole for Christmas Eve so that he can deliver all the presents. Guests can also book the “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!” Dessert Party. Guests with party tickets get to enjoy the show from a special reserved viewing location while they enjoy unlimited themed desserts and snacks. Guests also get unlimited wine, beer and other alcoholic beverages, plus various non-alcoholic beverages. You can book this experience online or by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
- Olaf: The lovable snowman has joined the cast at For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration that takes place in the Hyperion Theater. The show also include songs from “Olaf’s Frozen Adventure”.
- Santa Claus: You can visit Once Upon a Time Shop at the park and meet Santa Claus from November 9th through December 24th. He will be there each day for photos with guests and to take note of what they want for Christmas. Santa Goofy will be at the location from December 25th through December 31st so that Santa can deliver all of the presents on Christmas Eve and get a break!
Who out there has visited Flurry of Fun at Disney’s Hollywood Studios?
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!