All of you Star Wars fans out there are definitely going to love the exciting announcement that Disney Parks Blog made today. It looks like the Star Wars: Galactic Nights event will officially return to Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World on December 16th. The event was first offered last April and was a sold out, popular event. The event is held after the park closes and runs 7 PM until 12AM. The event is action-packed with all Star Wars themed events, merchandise, snacks and more. We have all of the details on the offerings released from Disney Parks Blog!
Here is what you can expect when attending the event:
- Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular fireworks
- Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away stage show
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge (sneak peek)
- There will be panel discussion held at the Epic Theater where the new Star Wars expansion will be discussed.
- Star Wars Photo Opportunities
- There will be various scenes characters and more located throughout the park to create the perfect themed photo opportunities.
- Star Wars Characters
- There will be characters like Ewoks, AWR Troopers, droids, Jedi knights and more roaming the park. There will also be opportunities to meet and greet with other notorious characters from the Star Wars series.
- Exclusive Event Merchandise
- There will be merchandise only available for event guests.
- Exclusive Food Items
- There will be exclusive food items only available at the event.
In order to attend Star Wars: Galactic Nights, you must have a special event ticket. The tickets are already on sale and can be purchased online by visiting Disneyworld.com/GalacticNights. You can also order by phone by calling 407-934-7639. You will need to be prepared to pay up front for your tickets, plus taxes. The tickets are priced at $129 for adults and $124 for children (ages 3 to 9). Annual Passholders are able to get a discount on the ticket purchase if they order by calling 407-WDW-PASS. Disney Vacation Club Members can also receive a discount by ordering their tickets from 1-800-800-9800.
This event is expected to be extremely popular, so it is recommended that you purchase your tickets as soon as possible. April’s event sold out, so don’t risk missing out on tickets. You will NOT need valid theme park in addition to an event ticket in order to attend, so you just have to make sure that you have event tickets.
Who plans to attend the December 16th event?
Photo and Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog