Walt Disney World has release a new promotion that would give guest the ability to purchase a discounted pre-paid dining gift card that could be used at Walt Disney World quick-service dining locations. In order to be eligible, guests must be purchasing a vacation package at one of the hotels included in the offer that includes a minimum of 3-day park admission. The eligible booking dates to get the promotion are now through December 1st, 2017 with travel dates from now through December 31st, 2017.
The available resorts for the promotion are:
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando
- Disney Springs area resorts
- Resorts that have been deemed as Walt Disney World Good Neighbor Hotels
For every day the guest has theme park admission (with a minimum of 3 days required for the offer) the guests will receive a set amount of funds on a Quick-Service Dine Card, but will be charged a lesser amount than the value for all of the funds. An adult will receive $40 on the card per day and will only be charged $35 per day of stay. A child (ages 3-9) will receive $15 per day and will only be charged $12.50 per day of stay. This gives the guest a savings on the food cost, which can really add up over multiple days. The Quick-Service Dine Card is able to be redeemed at select Walt Disney World quick-service locations, including some of the different food carts and stands. This would span across all of the parks, water parks, Disney Springs and resorts.
The cards will be received with the theme park tickets upon checking into the resort. There are rules and policies associated with the cards that guests should be aware of:
- The cards are ineligible to be redeemed for cash. This includes any unused dining gift card balances.
- The cards cannot be used to purchase merchandise.
- The cards will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
- The cards do not have expiration dates.
- Card balances will be shown on receipts after use.
- The cards can only be used at Disney quick-service locations.
If you will be traveling to Walt Disney World later this year, this is a great deal to consider and weigh among the various offer options that are out there.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!