Guests that frequently visit the water parks will be excited about this latest news! For guests that will be traveling to Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach, there will now be a direct bus route instead of taking multiple buses in order to reach the destination. This new change will be effective starting March 17th, 2019. Before this change, guests have to take a bus from their resort to another location, like Disney Springs, and then catch a bus from there. There will be resorts that have stops at multiple resort locations along the way to pick up guests but it will be a direct route with no need to change buses.
Here is a rundown of the resorts that will be on the same bus ride loop to get to the water parks:
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resorts, Disney’s Yacht Club, Disney’s Beach Club and Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Resort (Jambo House and Kidani Village)
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort, Disney’s All-Star Music Resort and Disney’s All-Star Movies
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Campground and Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort
Some of the resorts will also have a set bust stop at the resort that will have a bus to access the water parks:
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort: Old Port Royale Stop
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort: El Centro Stop #1
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort: Hospitality House Stop
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort: South Bus Depot
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort: The Springs Bus Stop
What do you all think of these new direct routes to get to the water parks?
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!