Visit Orlando hosts an annual Magical Dining Month each year in order to celebrate the fabulous culinary experiences that Orlando has to offer. This year, for the first time, Walt Disney World restaurants will be showcasing their delicious meals and culinary talent for the event. The restaurants participating in the event will offer menus that will feature three courses, including an appetizer, entree and a dessert. The cost will be $35 per person, and 1 dollar from each meal will support charities. The charities are Freedom Ride and BASE Camp Children’s Cancer Foundation.
The restaurants that will be participating in the event include:
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort
- Grand Floridian Cafe at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Olivia’s Cafe at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- The Turf Club Bar and Grill at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
This fabulous event and the special menus will kick off starting on August 25th and run through October 1st. You can make reservations for the restaurants by visiting the Disney World website or calling 407-WDW-DINE. The event menus aren’t eligible for any additional discounts that may normally apply to meals at the particular restaurants. You can also check out one of the other 100+ restaurants featured in Orlando.
Who plans to try out these fabulous menus? Which restaurant are you most interested in?