Walt Disney World puts on some pretty amazing festivals and we are extremely excited to learn about another one! The Fall Food Festival is scheduled to take place over at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside. It will be in the Riverside’s Lobby Courtyard area and is expected to run from 5 PM to 8 PM on Sunday, October 29th and at the same time on Monday, October 30th. The menu is very New Orleans inspired, with amazing offerings you will definitely want to try!
The menu for the event includes the following:
- Smoked Brisket with Four Cheese Mac & Cheese – Paired with The Sassagoula Sweet Tea
- Southern Fried Catfish with Creamy Charleston Style Grits – Paired with Abita Big Easy IPA
- Grilled Andouille Crusted Corn on the Cob
- Louisiana Shrimp and Crawfish Boil with Fixings – Paired with Abita Amber
- Pulled Pork Slider with Sweet Kale Slaw – Paired with House Made Red Sangria
- Smoked Chicken Wings Grilled with a Satsuma Orange Glaze – Paired with Bayou Golden Rum-A-Rita
There is also a special kids menu which includes the following items:
- Traditional Mac & Cheese with Corn Dog Bites and Honey Mustard
- Kids’ Chicken and Waffles (on a Mickey Waffle) with Maple Syrup
- Build Your Own Whoopie Pie
I don’t know about you, but I think a “Build Your Own Whoopie Pie” option sounds like something that adults might even enjoy!
The festival is open to everyone, not just the guests that are staying at Port Orleans – Riverside, so if you are in the area be sure to come and check out some of these amazing offerings!
Which of these menu items do you want to try the most?
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!