For all of you that will be visiting the Magic Kingdom this May 2018, you will want to be mindful of refurbishments that are going on that could impact the various entertainment within the park. There will be concrete work going on as part of the refurbishment that will cause the impact. Walt Disney World is frequently undergoing refurbishments in different areas all over property in order to keep the parks and resorts as beautiful and as magical as possible for all guests.
Here is a look at some of the experiences that are expected to be impacted on May 3, 7, 14, 17 and 21 due to the work that is being performed:
- Move It! Shake It! Dance and Play It! Street Party: (Dance party with a variety of characters on Main Street, U.S.A.)
- The 11 AM party will be cancelled on these dates
- The 12:30 PM and 5:30 PM parties will still be performed
- Trolley Show: (Welcome show at the Magic Kingdom)
- The Main Street Trolley will not be used and will be replaced with the Main Street Ranch Wagon for these dates.
It is always possible that there will be other unexpected impacts. Guests should always check the Times Guide each day when entering the park to stay in tune with the expected entertainment showtimes and experiences.
Who will be headed to Walt Disney World this May?