Fozzie Bear is the world’s funniest — and only — stand up comedy bear, and now he can help you get a laugh, too. When you bring out these kooky Fozzie-inspired cupcakes with peanut butter frosting, your friends will be rolling in the aisles and asking for more! Check out the delicious recipe below from Family.Disney.com, and happy baking!
Fozzie Bear Cupcakes
Ingredients: (Prep 30 Min)
- Cupcakes, baked from your favorite recipe
- White frosting, store-bought or from your favorite recipe
- Creamy peanut butter
- Pink fruit chew candy
- Red fruit chew candy
- Mini marshmallows
- Small chocolate chews
- Chocolate candy melts
- Closed star frosting tip
- Plastic decorating bag
- Rolling pin
- Kitchen shears
Helpful Tip: This recipe uses peanut butter. Be sure to alert guests with peanut allergies.
1. Frost cupcakes with white frosting.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
2. Attach a closed star frosting tip to a plastic decorating bag.
3. Fill the decorating bag with creamy peanut butter.
4. Draw Fozzie’s head onto each cupcake using the closed star frosting tip. Dot on peanut butter stars to create the look of Fozzie’s fuzzy fur.
5. Set the cupcakes aside and unwrap the pink and red chew candies. Roll the candies between clean hands to soften them.
6. Roll a small chunk of pink candy into a ball; this will be Fozzie’s nose.
7. Use a rolling pin to roll out the red chew candy and the remaining pink candy. The red candy will be Fozzie’s mouth. The pink will be his tongue.
8. Use kitchen shears to cut a mouth from the red chew candy and to cut a small tongue from the pink. Press the tongue onto the mouth.
9. Fozzie’s eyes are made of mini marshmallows and chocolate chews. Roll two tiny chocolate chew pieces into balls for Fozzie’s pupils.
10. Cut a mini marshmallow in half and press the chocolate chew pupils into the center for each eye.
11. Fozzie’s hat is made of half of a chocolate candy melt and half a chocolate chew. Press the chocolate chew onto the candy melt to make the hat.
12. Now add Fozzie’s features and hat to the cupcake.
13. After adding the hat, dot on peanut butter ears using the closed star frosting tip.