The Travel Channel website has reviewed the new restaurants at Walt Disney World and provided their input on ranking the top 10 best new restaurants at Walt Disney World. It is no secret that we love Disney dining and find that to be an awesome part of the entire Disney experience. We were excited to review this list and share it with you all. Here is the official list from The Travel Channel:
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’: Disney Springs Landing Area
- Farm-to-table type of restaurant with many fresh flavors incorporated into the dishes.
- California Grill: Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Not exactly a completely new restaurant, but features a new Celebration at the Top of World experience, which is absolutely amazing.
- Planet Hollywood Observatory: Disney Springs
- The menu was created by celebrity chef, Guy Fieri. Celebrities have been coming and going from the restaurant and we are expected to see more celebrities make an appearance.
- Fontera Cocina: Disney Springs
- Mexican-inspired dishes that were created by celebrity chef, Rick Bayless.
- Paddlefish: Disney Springs
- Fine dining restaurant that features various fresh seafood dishes as well as Florida favorites.
- Trattoria al Forno: Disney’s Boardwalk
- A total tour of Italy with various Italian regional favorites. The location also serves breakfast.
- Geyser Point Bar & Grill: Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- The location offers breakfast, lunch and dinner with a fresh Pacific Northwest favorites. You can even find a delicious bison burger on the menu and a lot of other fresh favorites.
- The Edison: Disney Springs
- This restaurant isn’t exactly open yet, but it supposed to open later in 2017. It is expected to be an extremely unique restaurant set in the roarin’ 20’s.
- Tiffins: Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- A completely fine dining experience that features various international cuisine from African and Asian influences.
- Jungle Cruise Skipper Canteen: Adventureland in Magic Kingdom
- The restaurant is themed after an iconic classic attraction, The Jungle Cruise. The skippers are earning extra money by serving up delicious favorites from thier advanetures in Asia, South America and Africa.
What do you all think of this list? Do you agree?
Source Credit: The Travel Channel
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!