Top 10 Questions and Answers about FastPass+ Testing
for Non-Disney Resort Guests:
- Which Parks are doing the Testing? Currently there is testing being done in Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom.
- Does it cost extra to participate in the Testing? No, the testing is included in your park admission, just like the paper FastPass program always was. You will use your plastic ticket, not a MagicBand for this testing.
- Do I have to participate in the test if I don’t want to? You do not have to take part in the testing. You can still go on your favorite attractions through the Stand-by line.
- Where do I go to participate?
At Animal Kingdom visit the FastPass+ Kiosks at
- Disney Outfitters
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
- Expedition Everest
- Kali River Rapids
- Primeval Whirl
At Magic Kingdom visit the FastPass+ kiosks at
- Adventureland Breezeway near Diamond Horseshoe (also nearby Aloha Isle and Swiss Family Treehouse)
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Near Pete’s Silly Side Show
- Stitch’s Great Escape!
(When testing started at Animal Kingdom there were additional stations near the front of the park not listed officially as a kiosk location, as well as having some temporary stations with CM’s using iPads to assist you. The temporary locations sometimes changed throughout the day depending on crowd movement. You should expect to see this in Magic Kingdom as it begins testing. Town Square Theater just inside the Magic Kingdom is one of those locations not on the official list, but one prepared to help you. Look for more of these throughout the park. You may see some signs that say “My Magic+ Service Center” –these are where you go if you are having trouble with Magic Bands or if you have any questions about Magic Bands.)
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
- How many selections can I make? Each guest may select up to three FastPass+ times in one park, one day.
- Which attractions are available to select from?
In Animal Kingdom you can choose from:
- DINOSAUR, Primeval Whirl, Finding Nemo
- It’s Tough to be a Bug!, Meet Favorite Disney Pals at Adventurer’s Outpost
- Expedition Everest, Kali River Rapids
- Kilimanjaro Safaris
In Magic Kingdom you can choose from:
- Ariel’s Grotto, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, Enchanting Tales with Belle, “it’s a small world”, Mad Tea Party, Meet Cinderella at Princess Fairytale Hall, Meet Rapunzel at Princess Fairytale Hall, Mickey’s PhilharMagic, Peter Pan’s Flight, Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Under the Sea, Journey of the Little Mermaid, Barnstormer
- Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin, Monsters Inc.- Laugh Floor, Space Mountain, Tomorrowland Speedway
- Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Magic Carpets of Aladdin, Pirates of the Caribbean
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, (Splash Mountain, closed currently for refurbishment)
- Town Square theater meet Mickey Mouse, Wishes: Nighttime Spectacular
- Can I change my selections? Non-Disney Resort guests can change their selections at any FastPass+ kiosk. You can make changes anytime, including during a FastPass+ time you are choosing not to use, or even after one you chose not to use.
- Can I make two selections for one park, then one for another park? No. You can only make three selections for one park, one day.
- How do I know when my FastPass+ time is without a paper ticket? Disney suggests you take a photo of the iPad or kiosk screen to help you remember the time for each attraction. They are also providing a paper you can write down the times for next to the attraction name, but they do not provide anything to write with.
- Can my party select an attraction to enjoy together? Yes, but just like with the paper FastPasses, you will all need to be together at the kiosk to do this.
When MyMagic+ is fully implemented to all guests, anyone with their theme park ticket linked to their My Disney Experience account will be able to make selections in advance.
There is no current plan to charge for FastPass+ service. Magic Bands are currently only open to resort guests. It is expected that Magic Bands will be available within 2014 to all Walt Disney World guests. Check the Disney Parks blog for updates on that. No official specific dates have been given for these next implementations.