Who’s ready for a “slimy yet satisfying” ice cream treat?! You may remember the scene in The Lion King when Timon and Pumbaa encourage Simba to try eating bugs and worms. Simba slurps up a worm and says, “slimy yet satisfying” (ewwww!). Family.Disney.com took this moment to get inspired and worked up some especially unique ice cream parfaits. No worries however… these worms are NOT the same kind Simba tried! Enjoy this “slimy yet satisfying” treat!
Timon and Pumbaa’s Ice Cream Parfaits
- Dark chocolate cookies
- Graham crackers
- Small glass jars
- Vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate ice cream
- Gummy worms
- Small disposable spoons
Helpful Tip: All cutting should be done by an adult.
1. Place the cookies in a zip-top bag, then ground them up with a heavy kitchen utensil. Repeat with graham crackers.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
2. Scoop a layer of vanilla ice cream into the bottom of the jar and flatten with a spoon.
3. Pour the ground graham crackers over the vanilla ice cream, making a slightly wider layer.
4. Add chocolate ice cream.
5. Cap off the top with the dark chocolate cookie grounds.
6. Add those “slimy yet satisfying” gummy worms on top.
7. Wrap a piece of twine around the top of the jar and tie a knot.
8. Place the spoon on the knot, then tie it on with a bow! Repeat with all jars.