What’s better than “Baby Yoda” (The Child) from Disney+ Mandalorian? How about Baby Yoda on a ugly Christmas Sweater! This sweater might just win you the prize for the best ugly Christmas sweater this year… as who can resist Baby Yoda!
Available for preorder on Merchoid.com, this Star Wars: Baby Yoda Christmas Sweater is $54.99. Price includes all taxes and shipping. Available in various sizes, snag yours quickly as they do seem to be going fast!
“Away on the Razor Crest, the Client wants him dead. Our little Baby Yoda, had some bone broth before bed…’ The original Christmas story does centre around a baby, so why not Baby Yoda? Now that we think about it, The Mandalorian does seem like a pretty wise man.”
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
- Beskar can be too clunky for Christmas dinner, this ugly Christmas sweater is much more suited to a family occasion!
- Wearing this to the Office Christmas party might just win you the ‘Cutest sweater award’, because nothing is more adorable than Baby Yoda
- This knitted sweater is warm enough to withstand the coldest of planets, because you never know where you’ll end up when you’re trying to outrun the Empire
- Following a tracking fob to find The Child is basically the same as the Three Wise Men following the Star to Bethlehem
- We’re pretty sure that Baby Yoda would use The Force to secure the last roast potatoes during Christmas dinner!
- You may want to keep The Child away from your Christmas tree, baubles look a lot like Mando’s gear stick ball