I scream, you scream, we all scream for the ultimate MICKEY SUNDAE! Oh boy, oh boy, this sundae will have your jaw dropping as you dive in spoon first. Plus, this delicious sundae is inspired by Mickey Mouse of course! Check out the recipe below from Family.Disney.com for all the details on how to make this ultimate dessert.
- COOKIES: Store-bought sugar cookie dough or preferred recipe
- ICING: 2 egg whites, 4 Cups powdered sugar, 1/2 Tsp Vanilla, Food coloring
- MATERIALS: Mickey Cookie Cutter, Zip-top bag, Scissors, Toothpick
- SUNDAE: Pink candy melts, Sprinkles, Chocolate, mint chip, and vanilla ice cream, Rolled wafer cookies, 1 donut, Whipped cream, Cherry
Note: All cutting and oven use should be done by an adult. Also, you can use the other Mickey cookies to scoop out the sundae! It’s a perfect dessert to share!
1. COOKIES: Roll the dough out onto a well-floured surface. Then, use a Mickey cookie cutter to cut out your shapes.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
2. Place on greased baking sheet (or use parchment paper on a baking sheet) and bake according to package instructions.
3. Take them out, place them on a flat surface, and let them cool completely.
4. ICING: Place the egg whites into a large bowl.
5. Start adding powdered sugar, 1 cup at a time, mixing in-between each until the mixture is nice and stiff. Then, add in the vanilla.
6. Spoon the icing into a zip-top bag. Cut a tiny bit off 1 corner of the bag—this will be your piping bag!
7. Pipe the icing onto each of the cookies. Start with an outline, then fill it in.
8. Drop some of the food coloring into a small bowl.
9. Dip the blunt end of a toothpick into the coloring, then onto the icing on the cookie. Swirl the dots around to create a marbled effect.
10. SUNDAE: To melt the chocolates, place the pieces in a small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between each segment until they are completed melted.
11. Dip the rim of your cup into the melts and then let the extra run a little ways down the slides. If it’s not “dripping” how you want, you can also place the melts in a small plastic bag (just like the icing) and pipe it onto the rim.
12. Add sprinkles before the melts set.
13. Scoop in ice cream!
14. Use 2 rolled wafer cookies to keep the donut in place on top. Stick your Mickey cookie on the side.
15. Add lots of whipped cream and of course don’t forget the cherry!