Disney’s shopping, entertainment and food district of Disney Springs has gone through many updates and changes. New restaurants, new stores and new experiences are constantly being added to this outstanding area. With so much going on at Disney Springs, we have broken down the four main areas. In each area we look at key stores, not to miss food as well as unique experiences for guests to take time to visit while in Disney Springs.
- Dining at Marketplace:
- Aristocrepes: Here guests can find both sweet and savory options when it comes to unique crepes.
- Earl of Sandwich: A variety of unique sandwiches are provided at Earl of Sandwich including the great Holiday Sandwich, a guest’s favorite
- Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop: If guests are looking for a sweet treat, this is the spot to stop in the Marketplace. Guests can get pieces of chocolate, sundaes, floats, malts and more.
- Rainforest Cafe: A trip into the rainforest is always fun at this restaurant. Offering a variety of food options from burgers and pizza to pasta and chicken dishes. Many kids love the adventurous atmosphere here.
- Wolfgang Puck Express: A favorite in Disney Springs, this is one of the few options for breakfast in the area. Offering excellent, budget friendly meals all day this is a great spot to stop and relax in between stores.
- T-Rex: Venture into the past with this dinosaur themed adventure. Guests will find dinosaurs at every turn at this family-friendly restaurant. A large menu gives guests a variety of choices when it comes to dining.
- 4 Rivers Cantina Barbacoa Food Truck: Guests can enjoy unique and flavorful Mexican cuisine here. From cones and quesadillas, guests will enjoy the barbacoa techniques used to cook these delicious meats.
- Shopping at Marketplace:
- World of Disney: This is the biggest Disney store on property. Recently reimagined, this store has everything a Disney fan could ever dream of. Guests will want to schedule some time to explore at this magical Disney themed shop.
- Lego Store: Lego fans will want to stop by this all Lego store. From individual pieces for sale to amazing sets, Lego fans will be sure to find something to build and create here. Make sure to take some pictures with the outstanding Lego displays as well.
- Marketplace Co-op: If guests love to shop, they will want to make sure to stop here. Marketplace Co-op has a variety of shops, products and retail fun for everyone. Guests can create their own cell phone case at D Tech on Demand. Find decorations for the house at Disney Centerpiece or discover unique clothes at Cherry Tree Lane.
- Star Wars Trading Post: Star Wars fans will want to stop here to build their own lightsaber and buy all the Star Wars gear.
- Goofy’s Candy Company: Candy lovers won’t want to miss this sweet treat spot. Guests can create their own candy creation or stick to the classics.
- Disney’s Days of Christmas: It is Christmas every day of the year at Disney’s Days of Christmas. Get an ornament for the tree, grab a Disney themed stocking, or another Disney Christmas decoration.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
- Entertainment at the Marketplace:
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique: Be transformed into a princess at Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. Girls ages 3 to 12 can experience the transformation of a lifetime as they are magically turned into a princess by their Fairy Godmothers in training. Children can choose from different hairstyles, nail polish, make-up and even a princess dress of their choice.
- Disney’s PhotoPass Service Studio: Guests can grab their family and friends and head into this studio for a great photoshoot opportunity. A variety of backgrounds will allow guests to get just the right shot creating memories that last a lifetime.
- The VOID: Step Beyond Reality: Become active participants in this virtual-reality experience like never before. Disney uses multi-sensory effects to transform guests into an all new adventure. Right now guests can try either a Star Wars environment where they can become a part of the story or an animated venture with Ralph Breaks VR. Height and age restrictions do apply.
- Disney’s Pin Traders: Pin traders will want to make sure to stop by this store to take time to trade and search for those special pins.
- Marketplace Train Express: Littles will love taking a ride on this little choo-choo train
- Marketplace Carousel: Located in the middle of the Marketplace, this fun carousel is great for kids.
- Marketplace Stage: Take in entertainment at this outdoor stage located on Lake Buena Vista. Guests can enjoy live bands or even dance parties. It is a beautiful place to stop and relax and enjoy some shows.
2. Town Center
- Dining in Town Center:
- Chicken Guy: Chicken strips fans watch out. Guy Fieri takes the basic chicken strip and makes it something delicious that guests won’t want to miss. The highlight is all of the amazing dipping sauces to choose from. Grab a few to find what one is the best.
- Polite Pig: If guests want barbeque while in Disney Springs, Polite Pig is the place to go. With delicious sides and wonderful sauces, this is a great spot for a quick meal.
- D-Luxe Burger: One of the best burgers in Walt Disney World can be found at D-Luxe Burger. Choose from a variety of unique burger options but don’t forget to add one of their outstanding shakes as well!
- Blaze Pizza: Blaze Pizza is an outstanding choice for pizza while in Disney Springs. Offering a variety of toppings, guests will be sure to find something to their liking here.
- Amorette’s Patisserie: If guests are wanting delicate cakes and pastries, Amorette’s Patisserie is a wonderful option. Beautifully decorated cakes are done daily. Stop by to check-out these works of art.
- Shopping at Town Center:
- Coca-Cola Store: Stop in the Coca-Cola store where guests can find exclusive Coca-Cola merchandise, meet the Polar Bear and enjoy the beverage bar that offers amazing views of Disney Springs.
- Uniqlo: Guests can find comfortable, budget friendly clothes at Uniqlo for the whole family.
- Vera Bradley: Find the perfect purse or bag for the occasion at Vera Bradley.
- Kate Spade: If guests are looking for more upscale styles, they will want to stop by Kate Spade.
- Alex and Ani: A perfect gift can be found at Alex and Ani. Known for their wire charm bangles, guests will be sure to enjoy this beautiful store.
- Entertainment at Town Center:
- Springs Overlook: Take time to sit and relax at this outdoor alcove. Guests can enjoy beautiful views and wonderful music.
3. The Landing
- Dining at The Landing
- Boathouse: An upscale dining experience with waterfront views is what guests will enjoy at the Boathouse. The atmosphere will take guests back to the 30s, 40s and 50s. Food is sure to please with seafood and steak options.
- The Edison: For food and entertainment, guests should stop by The Edison. Based on the 1920s, guests can experience contortionist, palm-reading and other fun, unique entertainment.
- Enzo Hideaway: This speakeasy, 1920s bar will provide prohibition type drinks and bites to eat.
- Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar: Indiana Jones fans should head to Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar where they can enjoy drinks in this 1940s themed airplane hangar based on the movies.
- Maria and Enzo’s Ristorante: Based on air travel, this Italian restaurant is fantastic for a special night out.
- Wine Bar George: 130 different wines are offered at Wine Bar George. It doesn’t matter if guests are a wine expert, or looking to learn something about wine this is a fantastic way to enjoy an evening out.
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecoming’: Experience gold old fashion cooking here at Homecomin’. With delicious fried chicken and fantastic sides, guests will want to come hungry so they can experience all the offerings.
- Morimoto Asia: Experience the amazing Pan-Asian foods inspired by Iron Chef America Morimoto. This is a favorite dining location for many guests visiting Disney Springs.
- Shopping at The Landing:
- Shopping at The Landing offers more unique options. Guests can find stores that focus on health and beauty, accessories and housewares.
- Ganachery: Here guests can indulge in sweet chocolates and ganache while learning from the chocolate experts. Take some wrapped up to go or enjoy a bite before heading out.
- Entertainment in The Landing:
- Raglan Road Live Music: Guests can enjoy live music outside of Raglan Road on their patio. If guests are wanting a little bit more, they can try out the 90-minute Rhythms of Raglan Dance Show. This show brings to life the stories of Ireland’s history.
- The Edison Live Entertainment: If guests are over 21, they might want to stop by The Edison one night for burlesque dancers and aerialists all performing with the Pearl Street Players house band.
- Vintage Amphicar and Italian Water Taxi Tour: For a one of a kind experiences, guests can take a cruise on Lake Buena Vista in an Amphicar. This is a fun, unique way to view Disney Springs.
4. West Side
- Dining at West Side:
- Food Trucks: Stop by one of the food trucks while continuing to shop for authentic street food faire.
- Shopping at West Side:
- Disney’s Candy Cauldron: Stop by and grab something sweet at this shop. Guests can also watch wonderful treats being made here as well.
- Disneystyle: Pick up some trendy Disney themed fashion at this boutique. From purses and jewelry to dresses and tops, there is so much Disney fashion at this store.
- Star Wars Galactic Outpost: Grab all of the Star Wars items with this store. The Force is strong here with toys, apparel and collectibles all Star Wars themed.
- Entertainment at West Sides:
- NBA Experience: Hoop fans can enjoy an immersive experience all about basketball. Games, dining and shopping await.
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes: Take time to enjoy some bowling while in Disney Springs. Guests can grab some great food while having some fun bowling together.
- AMC Movies at Disney Springs 24: Catch the latest movie at this state-of-the-art theatre.
Disney Springs offers so much for guests to experience. From great award-winning dining to unique shops, guests will want to schedule time into their Walt Disney World vacation to head to Disney Springs to enjoy this must do destination.