Just one bite and all your dreams will come true! The Evil Queen has inspired Family.Disney.com to stir up a wickedly frightful recipe you won’t have troubles convincing others to take a bite of! Check out this delicious recipe below as inspired by Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
The Evil Queen’s Mini Poison Apple Pies
Ingredients (serves 6):
- 1 can whole berry cranberries
- 1 apple, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 store-bought pie crusts
- Large, round cookie cutter (3-4 inches)
- Mini pie or muffin tins
- 1 tablespoon coconut, grapeseed, or olive oil
1. In a small saucepan, mix cranberries, apples, water, and sugar together.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
2. Cook until slightly bubbling, stirring occasionally.
3. Allow to sit in the refrigerator to solidify for at least 4 hours.
4. Once your pie filling is chilled, preheat the oven to 350° F.
5. Use cookie cutters to cut into your pie crust, and line your baking tin with half.
6. Fill each pie crust with your cranberry apple pie filling.
7. Eyeball the poison apple design and use a toothpick to cut out the shape on your other pie crusts.
8. Place on top of each of your pies, and lightly brush with oil. Bake for 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy!