Get ready to create a dose of Disney magic with this super cute DIY Bambi Lampshade! Family.Disney.com brings us a coloring sheet and instructions to make the magic happen. You’ll be creating a silhouetted Bambi scene on a lampshade. Have fun with it Disney fans!
Use a Coloring Page to make a DIY Bambi Lampshade
Time: 1 Hour
What You’ll Need:
- Black construction paper or cardstock
- Printable coloring pages
- Hot Glue
- Lamp with large, light-colored lampshade
How To Make It:
1. Click here to download and print out a coloring page of your choice.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
2. Cut out each of the characters and surrounding details that you would like to include in the scene on your lampshade. For our lampshade, we chose Bambi, Thumper, Flower, a little butterfly, and a few birds.
3. Using a pencil, trace around each character or extra detail onto black paper.
4. Cut out the shapes.
5. Add very small dots of glue to the front side of each shape. Press shapes firmly to the inside of the lampshade to attach.
Notes: All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.