It looks like Sunset Boulevard at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World will be coming alive with the holiday spirit in an all new way this holiday season. The event will be known as Sunset Seasons Greetings. During the event there is expected to be special character interactions and special themed entertainment. It is all expected to begin on November 9th and run through December 31st, 2017 in the evenings on Sunset Boulevard.
Here are some of the fun details that have been releases thus far about Sunset Seasons Greetings:
- There will be “snow” falling in the streets during the evening time.
- Billboards in the area will change and come to life.
- The Hollywood Tower Hotel will be used to project images and characters to promote the theme and holiday flair for the event.
- Mickey and Minnie will tell their stories of a true hometown style Christmas.
- Swedish Chef will make an appearance with gingerbread houses.
- Favorite Toy Story characters discussing the new toys that could be joining the crew at Christmas.
- Olaf will make an appearance and share his Christmas wish.
We expect that there will also be special themed food and merchandise for the event for guests in the area to enjoy. We also expect that there will be special character meet and greets added to the area. If meet and greets are added, they will likely be characters in their holiday best to fit in with the perfect holiday theme.
What do you think of these new holiday festivities planned for Disney’s Hollywood Studios? Who will be checking out Sunset Seasons Greetings?
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!