To keep your family’s pens, pencils, or craft supplies organized, DIY holders are the way to go. Disney-fy them with your favorite monster duo: Mike and Sulley! These Monsters, Inc. Pencil Holders are super simple to create (reusing baby food jars!), and will add a fun pop of color to any desk. Check out the instructions below as shared by DisneyFamily. Happy crafting!
Monsters, Inc. Pencil Holders
What You’ll Need:
- 2 baby food jars (or 16-Oz. mason jars)
- Light blue and green spray paint
- Purple, white, black, blue, and green paint
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
How To Make It:
1. Remove the lids. Then, place the jars upside down and spray paint 1 light green and the other light blue. Let them dry.
2. To create Mike, paint gray horns onto the top corners of the green jar. Then, paint a big white circle in the center. Let it dry. Next, paint a smaller black circle in the white circle and let this dry. Finally, paint a tiny white circle on the top left corner of the black circle. Let it dry.
3. To make Sulley, paint 2 light purple horns onto the top corners of the blue jar. Paint 2 black circles in the middle of the jar and a dark green triangle under the circles. Paint 2 blue, slanted rectangles above the black circles. Let this dry.
4. Have your kiddo add supplies to the jars, and enjoy!