We previously reported a rumor that the Disney Dining Plans would include specialty beverages and alcohol as beverage options. With the opening of 2018 package reservations today, we have now confirmed this rumor to be true and that the dining plans do in fact include specialty beverages and alcoholic drinks. This option is included in each dining plan for every meal entitlement. They will be able to make one of the selections for each meal.
The new stipulation on the dining plan details states:
- Guests under 21 years of age can choose one non-alcoholic beverage (including specialty beverages where offered). Guests 21 and older can choose either one non-alcoholic beverage (including specialty beverages where offered) or one single serving mixed cocktail, beer, or wine (where offered) with their meal entitlement.
Here are the prices for the new 2018 dining plans:
- Quick Service Dining Plan: $52.49 per adult, per night of stay and $21.75 per child (ages 3 to 9), per night of stay
- Disney Dining Plan: $75.49 per adult, per night of stay and $25.80 per child (ages 3 to 9), per night of stay
- Deluxe Dining Plan: $116.24 per adult, per night of stay and $39.90 per child (ages 3 to 9), per night of stay
The non-alcoholic specialty beverages that are included with the new drink option with meal entitlements are:
- Hot Chocolate
- The usual soda, coffee, tea
The alcoholic specialty beverages that are included with the new drink option with meal entitlements are (where available):
- Mixed Drinks
What do you all think of these changes to the 2018 dining plans? Will you be booking a dining play with your next package?
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!