Who’s ready to make a little magic in the kitchen?! Mickey Mouse magic that is! This yummy ice cream sundae recipe is inspired by Sorcerer Mickey with his fantastic sorcerer hat as the star of the show. So, gather the family to help with the baking as you create a magical masterpiece that will look as good as it tastes!
Sorcerer Mickey Ice Cream Sundae
- 1 box of brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 teaspoons water
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 pasteurized egg white
- 1 teaspoon water
- Light blue gel color
- Sugar cones
- Hot fudge
- Sprinkles (blue, red, white)
- Mini chocolate cookies
Helpful Tip: Set up an ice cream sundae building station for a fun party activity!
1. Combine brownie mix, eggs, vegetable oil, and water in a bowl and mix completely.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
2. Scoop brownie batter into brownie bowl pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Let cool.
4. Combine powdered sugar, egg white, water, and gel color in a bowl and mix completely.
5. Cover ice cream cone in blue icing.
6. Add sprinkles.
7. Pipe moons and stars with white icing.
8. Add 2 scoops of ice cream to the brownie bowl.
9. Drizzle hot fudge on top.
10. Add red and white sprinkles.
11. Add mini chocolate cookies as Mickey’s ears.
12. Place Sorcerer Mickey hat ice cream cone on top.