There’s a Porg obsession going on out there in the Star Wars world, and we’ll be the first to say we completely understand why! This popular Star Wars character is as cute as they come with big eyes, a darling waddle, and uniquely sweet sound. Well, now StarWars.com is changing the mundane potato into “Porg Potatoes”! Check out the recipe below and “may the force be with you” in the kitchen!
- 12 small creamer potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Nori – dried seaweed sheets
- Black sesame seeds
- Sour cream
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Prep a small baking pan by lining it with parchment.
2. Use small paring knife to cut off the tip of the potatoes so they stand tall.
3. Slice a V-shape to remove the skin from the front.
4. In a small bowl toss the potatoes with the olive oil. Stand the potatoes up in the prepped baking pan.
5. Sprinkle with garlic powder and salt.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes until cooked through. Let cool slightly.
7. Cut out small pieces of the nori sheets to create the eye and mouth details, place onto the potatoes. Use black sesame seeds for the nostrils.
8. Use a toothpick to add small dots of sour cream for eye pupils. Serve immediately and enjoy the galaxy’s cutest potatoes.