During the quarantine time, did you become a master chef and/or baker in the kitchen? In our case, we attempt to use our baking and cooking skills but aren’t too proud of the outcome! It doesn’t stop us from trying however! Here’s a Disney recipe that we’re excited to try. Check out the details below from DisneyParksBlog:
If you’re looking for a fun recipe for the whole family to make together, then this yummy breakfast dish might just be the one for you! This Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Banana French Toast is a perfectly sweet way to start your morning and is one of the many dishes that rotate seasonally on the menu at Disney’s PCH Grill at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Banana, French Toast from Disney’s PCH Grill at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
Click here for a print-at-home version of this recipe!
- 8 thick slices day-old challah bread
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup low-fat chocolate milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Chocolate syrup and powdered sugar, optional
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a 9x13x2-inch baking pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Cut bread into 1-inch cubes and place in a large bowl. Slice bananas into 1/2-inch slices, and add to bowl. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Combine peanut butter, eggs, chocolate milk, cinnamon, and salt in a blender. Process until smooth.
- Pour egg mixture over bread mixture. Stir gently until bread cubes have absorbed egg mixture.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking pan. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until top is golden brown.
- Before serving, drizzle with chocolate syrup and dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
Chef’s Note: Challah is traditional Jewish yeast bread, rich with eggs, sweetened with honey that makes the best French toast.