All of you Disney foodies out there are going to love one of the newest limited special dining experiences coming to Disney Springs at Walt Disney World. Paddlefish will be hosting a one night only, 4-course dining event that will feature new world cuisine combines with old world wine pairings. This fantastic event is scheduled for Thursday, August 24th. It will run from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM and be served on the rooftop of Paddlefish restaurant. We also have all of the menu details for this delicious event, too!
Here is the full menu for the event:
- Food: Grilled shrimp and lemongrass skewers, Thai glazed Louisiana broiler claws
- Wine Pairing: Contratto Extra Brut
- Food: Yellow-fin tuna crudo, avocado mousse, miso soy glaze, sriracha emulsion
- Wine pairing: Gramona Gessami Blanco
- Food: Plant City sweet corn bisque, king crab, toasted bread center, chive oil
- Wine pairing: Monte Carbonare Soave
- Food: Surf & turf, marinated lamb loin with char-grilled octopus, warm Nueske bacon marmalade, harissa demi glace, mint gremolata
- Wine pairing: Mocali Brunello di Montalcino
- Food: White chocolate and passionfruit mousse, ginger florentine cookie
- Wine pairing: Poire Prisonniere
The cost for the event will be $100 per person. The tickets can be purchase by clicking this week from the tweet: Disney Springs on Twitter
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!