The Green Aliens from Toy Story are about to take over your kitchen with this fun recipe from Family.Disney.com! Not only will you have a delicious rice crispy treat, but you’ll have everyone saying “oooh!” over how cute these little aliens are. Turn on one of the Toy Story films and enjoy the show right along with these treats!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 cups mini marshmallows
- 6 cups puffed rice cereal
- 6 drops green food coloring
- Paring knife
- Piping bags and small tip
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
Helpful Tip: All cutting should be done by an adult.
1. Melt butter in a large pot over low heat.
2. Once melted, add in the marshmallows and stir.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
3. Heat marshmallows until completely melted, stirring occasionally.
4. Once melted, turn off the stove and add in the cereal and food coloring, stirring until combined.
5. Once melted, turn off the stove and add in the cereal and food coloring, stirring until combined.
6. Place rice treat mixture on a pan lined with parchment paper, spreading evenly.
7. Once your rice treat mixture is completely cooled, draw out the Toy Story Aliens shape on a parchment paper, cut it out, then trace the shape on the treats with a paring knife.
8. Now it’s time to make the eyes and mouth! Melt your white chocolate and dark chocolate on the stove top or microwave, in separate bowls.
9. Place your white chocolate in a piping bag with a small tip, and your dark chocolate in another piping bag with a small, round tip.
10. Pipe three round, white eyes on each alien. Pipe the rest of the eyes with your dark chocolate, as well as the mouths.
11. Place in the refrigerator for the chocolate to cool and harden.
12. Serve and enjoy for a Toy Story movie night!