Walt Disney World has added new plant-based dishes to the menus at many of the restaurants around property. These dishes are made with a variety of different ingredients including vegetables, fruits, grains, nuts, seeds and legumes without any products including animal meat, dairy, eggs or honey. There are more than 400 different delicious items to choose from across Walt Disney World and we have a look at some of the delicious new items below, thanks to Disney Parks Blog.
- (Top) Panna Connie’s Congo Lime Delight from Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen at Magic Kingdom Park – Tasty lime ‘panna cotta,’ served with mango-lime sorbet, fresh fruit and a Brazil nut cookie.
- Marrakesh Falafel Platter from The Mara at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – This delicious plate features falafel alongside creamy hummus, soy yogurt, tabbouleh and a cucumber-tomato salad – and don’t forget the pita bread!
- Chocolate Mint Financier from Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk – This tempting chocolate financier is accompanied by a creamy frozen mint scoop.
- Lavender Donuts from California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort – Don’t miss these delightful lavender donuts with blueberry gin jam, pistachio crumble and blueberry “faux yo” (plant-based frozen yogurt)!
- Chickpea Panisse from Cinderella’s Royal Table at Magic Kingdom Park – Crispy chickpea panisse, tomato jam, roasted carrots, chermoula-spiced garbanzos and chive powder make this dish fit for royalty.
- Loaded Slaw Dog from Casey’s Corner at Magic Kingdom Park – You can’t go wrong with this plant-based sausage, topped with pickled slaw, barbecue vegan aioli and roasted corn relish – plus your choice of french fries or apple slices.
- Quinoa Salad from Kusafiri Coffee Shop & Bakery at Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Served with dried fruit and fresh herbs, this salad makes for a tasty snack any time of day!
- Le Fou Festin Breakfast from Be Our Guest Restaurant at Magic Kingdom Park – Get your day started with this spread of plant-based eggs, sausage and bacon served with breakfast potatoes and fresh fruit.
This is just a sampling of the items that are available. There are also even more delicious plant-based offerings planned for Disneyland Resort in 2020.
Which of these amazing dishes would you most like to try?
Photo and Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!