Beaker may be a Muppet of few words (Meep!), but we’re still big fans of this popular guy. One thing is for sure, he always makes us smile! Bring a little sunshine into your garden with this DIY Beaker Bottle Planter thanks to Family.Disney.com. Get to crafting Disney fans, and enjoy your Beaker Bottle Planter!
What You’ll Need:
- 2-liter bottle
- Peach colored paint
- Large paint brush
- Green sock
- Cardstock or paper
- Colored craft foam
- Hot glue
How To Make It:
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
1. Cut off the top third of the bottle.
2. Paint bottle.
3. Place green sock onto the bottom of the bottle and cut off excess.
4. Print template. Then cut out all pieces. Place on corresponding colors of foam and cut out shapes.
5. Glue on all pieces of foam to create Beaker’s face!
6. Fill planter half way with soil, plant seeds, and (gently) water.
Note: All cutting and gluing should be done by an adult.