We previously announced that the new NBA Experience would be coming to Disney Springs at Walt Disney World. The official opening is set for August 12th, 2019. In advance of the opening, the merchandise store for the location is already open and ready for guests. Guests will find a variety of great items at the store like clothing, matted basketball photography, special Loungefly backpacks, collectibles, hats and other great items that basketball fans will love. There is also a special station where guests can personalize Magic Bands, water bottles, phones, etc. for purchase.
Check out this fun video where Walt Disney Imagineer Stan Dodd shares more of what you can expect at NBA Experience:
Here are some of the previously announced details for NBA Experience from Disney Parks Blog:
- When you enter NBA Experience, you’ll feel like you’re walking through the players’ tunnel out onto the court at an NBA or WNBA arena.
- A ticket to NBA Experience grants you access to every activity in any order you choose, and you can return to stations multiple times to try and improve your performance or learn more about the game, the players and the teams you love.
- In an activity that tests shooting skills, spots will light up on the court as you move from one location to another attempting to sink as many shots as possible in 15 seconds.
- In a slam dunk challenge, you can change the height of a standard 10-foot-tall rim to as low as seven feet so you can perform your own superstar moves – captured by burst photography.
- See how you stack up to some of the world’s best basketball players by measuring your vertical leap, wingspan, and shooting and dribbling skills.
- Various activities can be personalized with your name and associated with your favorite NBA or WNBA teams, and your stats will be tracked just like a real pro game.
- Real-time technology will aggregate stats of NBA and WNBA games and players for continuous updates, while leaderboards will show top NBA Experience performers throughout the day – will your name be at the top?
Tickets are already available for NBA Experience. For guests that are interested in purchasing tickets, they are on sale for $34, plus tax for guests ages 10 and older or $29, plus tax for guests ages 3 to 9. They are available at locations where Walt Disney world theme park tickets are sold, including online.
Who is excited for NBA Experience to open next month?
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!