Morimoto Asia has announced a special dining event planned for February 28th. The event is a pairing of amazing menu items from Morimoto Asia, paired with Wine Bar George, which will be opening soon at Disney Springs. Executive Chef Yuhi Fujinaga will create the delicious Pan-Asian dishes, while Master Sommelier George Miliotes determined the wine pairings from Wine Bar George for each of the dishes. The dinner will cost $150 per guest (not including tax and gratuities). There will be limited seating and guests must be 21 ages or older to attend.
The courses will be as follows:
- Bluefin Toro Tartare with soy caviar and Jamon Iberico crisps)
- Don Ruinart Rose Champagne
- ‘Bag of Pho’ local lionfish, Hudson Valley Foie Gras dashi, mitsuba, rice noodles
- Raats Original Chenin Blanc
- Slow Roasted Crispy Baby Pig, Chinese black bean trotter jus, hot spring Jidori egg
- Selbach-Oster Riesling Feinherb
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Broadbent Colheita Madeira
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!