We previously announced that Walt Disney World would be hosting Disney PhotoPass Day again this year on August 19th, 2018. During Disney PhotoPass Day, you will find a wide variety of different photo opportunities and character meet and greets to take advantage of. Disney Parks Blog released the run down of some of photos that you can expect to take. We have all the details for you below!
- Peter Pan Shadow Magic Shot: between the LEGO® Store and World of Disney®
- Original Selfie Magic Shot: outside of the Disney PhotoPass Studio
- Special balloons virtual background: at the Disney PhotoPass Studio
These Magic Shots are available from 11 AM to 7 PM. The virtual background located at the Disney PhotoPass Studio will be available from 9:30 AM to 10 PM.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom:
- Meet Bolt: Located at Discovery Island Trails from 10 AM to 5:30 PM
- Meet Baloo and King Louie: Located at Upcountry Landing in Asia from 10 AM to 5:30 PM
Other photo opportunities: Available from 10 AM to 6 PM
- Huey, Dewey and Louie Magic Shot: DinoLand U.S.A.
- Kevin Magic Shot: near “UP! A Great Bird Adventure”
- Russell’s grape soda bottlecap pin prop: near “UP! A Great Bird Adventure”
- Finding Nemo prop: near “Finding Nemo – The Musical”
- Kilimanjaro Safaris prop: near the attraction entrance
Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
- Meet Jawas: Star Wars Launch Bay Cantina from 9 AM to 5 PM
Other photo opportunities: Available from 9 AM to 7 PM (except where noted)
- Rizzo Magic Shot: near Muppet★Vision 3D
- Green Army Man Magic Shot: near the entrance to Slinky Dog Dash
- Hollywood Tower Hotel luggage prop: Sunset Boulevard
- Beauty and the Beast light painting next to Theater of the Stars (available from 8 PM to 10 PM)
- Meet Cruella de Vil: United Kingdom Pavilion from 9 AM to 8:30 PM
- Meet Jafar: Morocco Pavilion from 11:30 AM to 8:30 PM
Other photo opportunities: Available from 10 AM to 6 PM (except where noted)
- Original Selfie Magic Shot: France Pavilion (available from 12 PM to 8 PM)
- World Traveler Magic Shots: available at all 11 countries in World Showcase (available from 12 PM to 8 PM)
- Baby Groot Magic Shot: Future World East at the galaxy-themed wall
- Finding Nemo prop: near The Seas with Nemo & Friends
- Spaceship Earth prop: near the attraction entrance
Magic Kingdom Park:
- Meet Pinocchio and Geppetto: near Pinocchio Village Haus from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Additional photo opportunities: Available from 9 AM to 8 PM (Except where noted)
- Dole Whip Magic Shot: across from Sunshine Tree Terrace
- Dumbo Magic Shot: near Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Mickey Mouse Magic Shot: on the bridge near Fairytale Garden
- Jungle Cruise prop: near the attraction entrance
- Pretzel prop: Purple Wall near Tomorrowland Terrace (available from 9 AM to 7 PM)
Guests that want to collect the various photo opportunities can purchase the Memory Maker One Day or Memory Maker add-on to their vacation package in order to get all of the digital downloads. Also be sure to share you photos on social media with #DisneyPhotoPassDay!
Which of these photo opportunities are you most excited for?
Photo and Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!