Whether you’re cozying up with a good book, or camping out in the backyard, this adorable Mickey DIY will make the moment even more magical. Thanks to Family.Disney.com, you can create this cute pillow right at home. Enjoy crafting!
What You’ll Need:
- Regular paper or cardstock
- Decorative pillow
- Multi-colored craft pom poms
- Hot glue
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
How To Make It:
- If possible, remove pillow insert to create a flat working surface.
- Download and print Mickey template. Carefully cut out and lightly trace with pencil onto pillow.
- Begin adding craft pom poms to the pillow with hot glue. Have fun and get creative with the colors!
- Continue layering the pom poms until you fill the entire Mickey shape. Let dry completely.
Note: All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.