The temperatures are rising! As we enter into late Spring with Summer on the horizon, these Mickey Fruit Popsicles are the perfect treat to cool off with. Family.Disney.com has shared this recipe which we are especially excited about because it only requires two ingredients. Enjoy these yummy treats!
Mickey Fruit Popsicles
Ingredients (serves 4):
- FRUIT OF CHOICE:
- 1/4 of a watermelon, sliced and cut into Mickey shapes
- 1/2 a mango, peeled and cut into small star shapes
- 1 kiwi, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 Cup blueberries
- 3 Cups vanilla yogurt (or flavor of choice)
- Mickey Template or cutter
- Star cutter (like these)
- Silicone popsicle molds (like these)
- Popsicle sticks
Helpful Tip: All cutting should be done by an adult.
1. Cut your fruit of choice into shapes. To make watermelon Mickeys, you can download and print our Mickey template and use as a stencil or use a small Mickey cutter. To make mango stars, use a food cutter. The kiwi can be cut into small triangles or cubes. Set fruit aside.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
2. Add various fruit shapes to the bottom of the molds and spoon yogurt on top. Then, arrange a Mickey watermelon and fruits again on the top of the popsicles.
3. Insert a popsicle stick into each mold and let them set in the freezer for about 3 to 4 hours.
4. Once the popsicles are frozen, remove them from the molds by popping them out of each tray. Enjoy!