Walt Disney World is known for its signature dining experiences. From Mickey-shaped snacks to World-class fine dining, you’ll find unique cuisine and iconic eats throughout the Walt Disney World Resort.
However, did you know that unique dining experiences expand beyond fine dining and character breakfasts? We’re here to let you in on a unique experience you can find not just in Walt Disney World but throughout Orlando, Florida.
Visit Orlando Magical Dining
Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining offers three-course, prix-fixe dinners at many of Orlando’s most popular restaurants priced at just $40 or $60 per person plus tax and gratuity. Magical Dining lasts six weeks this year, from August 18 through October 1, 2023. That means you have just one more week to take advantage of this experience!
The event is celebrating its 18th anniversary with over 130 participating restaurants this year. Nine participating restaurants include Michelin-recommended dining experiences.
Giving Back to Orlando Charities
For 2023, all proceeds will be donated to The Lifeboat Project, an organization that raises awareness about the issues of human trafficking. The Lifeboat Project empowers survivors with short and long-term aftercare, mental health counseling, trauma recovery, and human trafficking prevention and education.
Additionally, Visit Orlando will donate $2,000 to one local nonprofit in each of Orange County’s six commission districts whose efforts align with The Lifeboat Project. These nonprofits include Mustard Seed of Central Florida, Nuevo Sendero, One Heart for Women and Children, Salvation Army Orlando, Samaritan Village, and Wake Up Mentoring.
Walt Disney World Restaurants
- Wolfgang Puck Bar and Grill ($40) – Disney Springs
- JALEO at Disney Springs ($40) – Disney Springs
- STK ($60) – Disney Springs
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Amare at Swan Reserve ($40) – Walt Disney World Swan Reserve
- Il Mulino New York Trattoria ($40) – Walt Disney World Swan Resort
- Todd’s English bluezoo ($60) – Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort
- Ravello ($60) – Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort
Lake Buena Vista Resorts
- Benihana Lake Buena Vista ($40) – Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Unreserved Food Bazaar ($40) – JW Marriott Bonnet Creek
- La Luce ($40) – Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Zeta Asia ($40) – Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- deep blue Seafood and Grille ($60) – Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
- The Venetian Chop House ($60) – Caribe Royale
Lake Buena Vista Area
- Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ – Flamingo Crossings ($40)
- LakeHouse ($40)
- Lakeside Bar and Grill ($40)
- The Wilson Cocktails and Seafood ($40)
Prix-Fixe Menu Dining
Prix-fixe dinners are a little different than your average dining experience. The prix-fixe menus at these participating restaurants combine divine cuisine and technique to present a three-course meal featuring an appetizer, main course, and dessert. Make an advance dining reservation at your restaurant of choice to guarantee your date.
Our DisneyDining.com team dined at Ravello at the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at the Walt Disney World Resort. The menu features Beef Carpaccio, Cozze in Brodetto, Filetto di Maiale con Guanciale, Tonno e Fregola, Tiramisu Classico, and Torta Degli Angeli con Fragole. You can view the complete prix-fixe menu and make a reservation online.
View this post on Instagram
Credit: @disdining, Instagram
Have you tried out Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining yet? Let us know in the comments below!