Look, things have been anything but “normal” for us Disney fans as we longingly wait for the Disney Parks to open once more. Dory from Finding Nemo is always reminding us to “just keep swimming”. So, let’s do that with the cutest clown fish around… Nemo! Family.Disney.com has a perfect Nemo’s Smoothie recipe that is as refreshingly tasty as it looks. Plus, it’s allergy friendly!
Allergy Friendly: Nemo’s Smoothie
PREP 20 Min
- 1¼ cups orange juice
- 2 cups frozen mango cubes, slightly thawed
- 1 large banana
- ½ to ¾ cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup frozen pineapple cubes, slightly thawed
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
1. Combine the orange juice and mango cubes in the pitcher of a blender, and pulse until the mixture is smooth. Pour a ¾ to 1-inch layer of the mixture into the bottoms of two tall drinking glasses. Put the glasses in the freezer for 10 minutes. Pour the rest of the mango mixture into another glass and keep it in the refrigerator for now.
2. Meanwhile, rinse out the blender pitcher, and slice the banana into it. Add the coconut milk and pineapple cubes, and blend until smooth.
3. Remove the glasses from the freezer and carefully pour/spoon a layer of the coconut milk mixture atop the mango layer in each one (the mango should have firmed up enough to keep the two layers from mixing). Return the glasses to the freezer for another 10 to 15 minutes to let the second layers firm up.
4. Continue adding alternate layers and chilling the glasses in between until you’ve used the rest of the refrigerated mixtures, and the smoothies are ready to serve.