Time to head to the kitchen and look for “the bare necessities” to put together this delicious smoothie inspired by The Jungle Book. Remember when Mowgli and Baloo sing about “The Bare Necessities,” and mention a fruit called “pawpaw”? This fruit is better known to many as papaya! This “Pawpaw Smoothie” recipe shared by Family.Disney.com combines “pawpaw,” strawberries, banana, milk, and peanut butter to create a concoction worthy of any king of the jungle.
Mowgli’s Pawpaw Smoothie
Prep 5 Min. / Cook 5 Min.
- 1/4 cup of papaya
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup of strawberries
- 1 cup of skim milk
- 2 tablespoons of peanut butter
1. Place your papaya, banana, and strawberries into a blender.
2. Add skim milk and peanut butter to the blender.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
3. Blend all ingredients until you have a smooth consistency.
4. If needed, add more milk until you achieve your desired consistency.
5. Pour yourself a glass and enjoy!