Jaleo by José Andrés is set to offer a special one-night-only event. This event will combine delicious food along with wine pairings from Ontañón, a fifth generation family-operated winery in the famous Rioja Baja region of Spain. The meal is a 5 course dinner with pairings for each course. The experience will be a seated dinner with a special menu that has been prepared from Jaleo Head Chef Rodolfo L. Guzman Aranda and his team. The menu items will be paired with Ontañón wines from Rioja, Rueda, and Ribera del Duero.
According to the event details, “Raise a glass of vibrant Spanish red as we welcome Raquél Pérez-Cuevas from Ontañón to Jaleo by José Andrés! Raquél is working to carry on the tradition of grape growing in Spain, and she’s bringing five of her family’s award-winning wines to Jaleo for our guests to experience.”
Here is a look at the menu:
- Hinojo salad of fennel, tomato, asparagus, and orange dressed with passionfruit vinaigrette
- The traditional Spanish dish Gambas al Ajillo (shrimp sautéed with garlic)
- Arroz Meloso con Bacalao (creamy rice with seafood)
- Costillas de Cordero con Miel y Romero (Josper-grilled lamb chops with rosemary sauce and honey aioli)
- Flan Mama Marisa (the classic Spanish custard with ‘espuma’ of Catalan cream and oranges)
The event will be held on December 10th from 7 PM to 9 PM at Jaleo. Tickets are already on sale and the cost is $115 per person. These types of meal events are usually very popular around Walt Disney World, so you will want to get your tickets while you can if you are considering attending.
Which of these menu items would you most like to try?
Photo and Source Credit: Eventbrite
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!