We are so excited to get a look at the special spring episode of “Inside Disney Parks” from Disney Parks Blog. This episode features a variety of happenings at Walt Disney World including the kick-off to the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival and Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy. Guests also get a look at the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival over at Disneyland Resort, too. You have to check out the spring show video below:
Here’s a look at the detail for the featured topics during the show:
- Behind-The-Scenes at Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy: Disney Parks Live Entertainment CAD Designer Jake LaViola and Video Producer Dana Carlson give us a peek at how the new experience is being created at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy opens on March 31.
- Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Topiaries: Horticulture manager and Disney Parks Blog author Eric Darden shows us how Walt’s idea of creating topiaries continues to amaze guests. The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival runs March 6th through June 3rd, 2019.
- What’s Cooking: Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival: Disney Parks Blog author Michael Ramirez is joined by Culinary Director at Disneyland Resort, Chef John State, for a detailed look at some of the delicious dishes at this year’s event. The Festival runs now through April 23rd.
- Unboxed: Briar Rose Gold: “Inside Disney Parks” viewers get a first look at April’s new merchandise – created just for Disney Parks.
- 5 Reasons to Visit Disney Springs: Disney Springs Marketing Strategy Manager Darcy Clark and Disney Parks Live Entertainment’s Dana Carlson share five new reasons you must visit Disney Springs in 2019.
Which topic are you most interested in?
Photo and Source Credit: Disney Parks Blog
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!