Who’s ready to make some guacamole inspired by the cutest monster duo we know?! That’s right… Sulley and Mike Wazowski from Disney Pixar film, Monsters, Inc! You’ll be fighting over the tortillas chips to dip away in this colorful, healthy, and super yummy guacamole created by Family.Disney.com. Just be sure to follow the directions so you don’t end up with a “2319” in the kitchen!
- 3 blue corn tortillas
- 2 white corn tortillas
- 3 black olives
- 1 lime
- 2×5-inch piece of eggplant skin
- ¼ cup shredded white cheese
- 1 drop blue food dye
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 avocado
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime or ½ lemon, juiced
- Salt, to taste
*All cutting should be done by an adult.
1. Cut a large U-shape out of 2 blue corn tortillas. Cut a straight line across the top of the U-shapes to create the complete outline of Sulley’s face. Cut out Sulley’s eyebrows and nose from the 3rd blue corn tortilla.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
2. Cut out Sulley’s eyeballs, horns, teeth, and eye reflection dot from a white corn tortilla. Cut out Mike Wazowski’s eyeball, teeth, and eye reflection dot from another white corn tortilla. For best results, use a sharp knife, round cutters, and a drinking straw to make clean cuts.
3. To create the black parts of both Sulley and Mike’s eyes, cut the ends off of 3 olives. Slice off the end of a lime to create the iris of Mike’s eye. Cut his ears out from the skin of the lime.
4. Cut out Sulley and Mike’s smiles from eggplant skin.
5. Mix the cheese evenly with 1 drop of blue food dye. Place one of the U-shaped tortillas on a pan over low heat. Scatter the blue-colored cheese evenly atop the tortilla, allow it to melt, and then place the other U-shaped tortilla on top. Flip the quesadilla over and allow the cheese to heat through. Place on a bed of shredded red cabbage, then arrange all of Sulley’s features atop the warm quesadilla.
6. To make the Mike Wazowski Guacamole, blend the avocado, cilantro, juice of 1 lime (or ½ a lemon), and salt to taste in a food processor until creamy. Fill a small bowl with the guacamole, then smooth out the surface to resemble a rounded eyeball. Arrange all of Mike’s features atop the guacamole.