As Maleficent would say, “Listen well, all of you!”… because we just have to share a wickedly good “Mistress of Evil Milkshake” that we know you’ll love from Family.Disney.com! Refreshingly chilling in the best of ways, let the snares of Maleficent into your kitchen in this dangerously delightful milkshake.
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp mint extract
- Green food coloring
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Green food coloring
- 3 cups rice cereal
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 bag black candy melts
- 1 bag white candy melts
- 1 pack skewers
- 1 piping bottle
- 1 sheet wax paper
- 1 piping bag
- Open star piping tip
- Hand mixer
1. Melt butter over low heat. Slowly add marshmallows and cereal, and stir until combined. Remove from heat and allow to cool for about 15 minutes.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
2. Once cooled, begin sculpting the shape of Maleficent’s horns. Spear horns with wooden skewers. Set aside.
3. Melt the black candy melts. Dip horns into the melted candy. Smooth out excess with a small rubber spatula and set on wax paper.
4. Use your remaining melted candy to draw the angular shape of Maleficent’s headdress onto your milkshake glass. Once you have the perfect shape, fill in the rest of the rim with melted candy.
5. Create the raven skull detail on Maleficent’s headdress by cutting the bottom edges off your white candy melt wafer to form a beak-like point. Add a few more details by carving two indentations in the upper sides of the skull to help form the shape. Attach to your glass with a small amount of melted candy.
6. After it’s adhered to the glass, use one of your remaining skewers and a small amount of melted candy to draw on the details of the skull. Place your glass in the refrigerator to set.
7. Blend ice cream, milk, green food coloring, and mint extract in a blender for about 30 seconds or until creamy. Pour into your glass.
8. Combine heavy cream, sugar, green food coloring, and vanilla into a large mixing bowl and mix on high for about 1 minute or until stiff peaks form. Place in piping bag with a large open star piping tip. Top your milkshake with whipped cream and insert your Maleficent horns.
9. Enjoy your wickedly delicious shake!