Ready for the Best. Day. EVER?! Make it happen with a delicious recipe as shared by Famiy.Disney.com. These Rapunzel Chocolate Chip Cookies are adventurous and sweet, just like our favorite Tangled Princess. Need a little help baking? Catch the how-to video below! Happy baking Disney fan!
Rapunzel’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
PREP 15 Min / COOK 8 Min
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 12 oz chocolate chips
- Vanilla frosting
- Food dye in various colors
Helpful Tip: For a fun color activity for the kids, set up bowls of frosting in various colors and let them see what happens when they combine two colors. For example, show them how red and blue makes purple!
1. Mix sugar, butter, egg, and vanilla in a bowl.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
2. Add baking soda, baking powder, salt, and flour. Mix completely.
3. Roll dough into balls and place on a baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
4. Bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes.
5. Once the cookies cool, add frosting to the bottom of one cookie and place another on top, creating a sandwich.
6. Press the cookies together slightly so the frosting peeks out the edges of the cookie sandwich. To finish, roll the sandwich into a plate full of sprinkles until completely covered.