Based off the rose from Disney’s Beauty and the Beast, this strawberry shortcake dessert shows the beauty of the rose with the delicious strawberries.
- A shortcake dessert shell
- Whipped cream
- 2 large strawberries
- A mint leaf
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
- Fill the dessert shell with whipped cream.
- Wash and hull the strawberries. Slice one of them vertically into 5 or 6 pieces. Arrange the slices in a circle, tips pointing outward, atop of the whipped cream to create the outer petals of a rose.
- For the center of the rose, turn the other strawberry upside down and slice off the very tip. Next, make four cuts three quarters of the way down through the fruit to create a row of petals around the middle. Place the strawberry in the center of the fruit slices atop the whipped cream.
- Garnish the rose with the mint leaf. For the finishing touch, add a decorative border of whipped cream around the shortcake.
Feel like it is summer for just a little while as you enjoy this fresh strawberry shortcake.