Did you miss “The Disney Family Singalong” last week? Or maybe you are just ready for an encore? You’ll have a chance to sing along this Sunday, April 26 at 7pm. Check out the details below from DisneyParksBlog:
Millions of people tuned in last week for “The Disney Family Singalong” on ABC, which delivered #DisneyMagicMoments aplenty as celebrities and their families sang favorite Disney tunes from home. If you missed the show or want to experience the musical merriment all over again … you’re in luck!
ABC will re-air the hour-long broadcast, hosted by Ryan Seacrest, this Sunday, April 26, starting at 7 p.m. EDT. Join in the fun as you sing along to Disney songs that will help you feel like you’ve magically transported into a Disney park, including:
- “A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes” – Demi Lovato and Michael Bublé
- “A Spoonful of Sugar” – Little Big Town
- “Be Our Guest” – Derek Hough and Hayley Erbert, with a special appearance by Julianne Hough
- “Can You Feel the Love Tonight” – Christina Aguilera
- “Colors of the Wind” – Tori Kelly
- “Do You Want to Build a Snowman” – Thomas Rhett
- “Friend Like Me” – James Monroe Iglehart with Broadway Company of Disney’s “ALADDIN”
- “Gaston” – Josh Gad, Luke Evans and Alan Menken
- “How Far I’ll Go” – Auliʻi Cravalho
- “I Won’t Say I’m In Love” – Ariana Grande
- “I Wan’na Be Like You” – Darren Criss
- “I’ll Make a Man Out of You” – Donny Osmond
- “It’s a Small World” – John Stamos
- “Let It Go” – Amber Riley
- “The Bare Necessities” – Erin Andrews, Bobby Bones, Carrie Ann Inaba and Marcus Scribner
- “Under the Sea” – Jordan Fisher
- “You’ve Got a Friend In Me” – Josh Groban
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
An animated character will be your guide as you sing along with well-known melodies from Disney stories. The broadcast will also feature special messages from our friends at Walt Disney Television, sharing information about the United States’ largest domestic hunger-relief organization, Feeding America, and how to support those experiencing hunger.
Then, discover even more #DisneyMagicMoments after the singalong as the contestants on ABC’s “American Idol” will perform remotely for the first time in the show’s storied history. Starting at 8 p.m. EDT, the top 20 will compete for spots in the top 10 while performing from different locations.