Create these winter wonderland snow globes featuring our frozen friends!
What You’ll Need
- -Styrofoam ball — 2″-3″ diameter, depending on the size of your jar
- -Box cutter
- -Canning jar (choose based on size of your figurine; a Smucker’s® Jelly jar can be used)
- -Hot glue gun and glue
- -Frozen figurine
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
How To Make It
- Take your styrofoam ball and cut it in half with a box cutter.
- Place the halved ball on the lid of your jar. Scrape some styrofoam off the top if necessary to make a level surface for your figurine. Glue the styrofoam down to the lid.
- Screw the lid onto the jar and place a piece of tape on the lid in the direction that you want your figurine to face.
- Take the lid off and glue the figurine down facing the tape mark.
- Fill the jar almost to the top with water.
- Screw the lid onto the jar with water to test the water level. It should cover the figurines and almost fill the jar, but with a little extra room at the top.
- Remove the lid again, add glitter into the water, and stir.
- Put hot glue around the inside edge of the lid, and screw it on tight!
- Take the ribbon and glue it around the edge of the lid.
These are a fun way to bring a little fun to the winter months!