Create a colorful Mickey coaster to add some flair to your coffee table or desk. Check out the directions and video tutorial below from DisneyFamily as you’ll make your own Mickey-inspired coaster!
Wool Felt Ball Mickey Coasters
Time: 1 Hour
What You’ll Need:
- Pieces of wool in many colors
- Hot water
- Hot glue gun
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
How To Make It:
- Begin with a small piece of wool. Roll the wool between your hands to create a ball. Continue to add layers of wool until the fluffy ball is about twice the size you want it to be.
- Prepare a bowl of hot, soapy water. Dip each ball into the water and gently roll it from hand to hand without squeezing. Continue this process for about 10 minutes. Soon the ball will begin to harden. Stop once the ball has formed into the desired size.Rinse with cool water, and let dry.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 until you have quite a few wool felt balls in many different colors.
- Place balls into a Mickey shape. Apply a good amount of hot glue to one side of the Mickey shape to connect the felt balls and finish the coaster.