Check out this DIY project from DisneyFamily that makes organization easy and adorable! With these cute baskets inspired by Pooh, Tigger and Piglet, the family is sure to pitch in to make organizing a breeze. These bright and cheery storage baskets are simple to make, and will make your home feel as full of character as the Hundred Acre Woods!
What You’ll Need:
- Wicker basket(s)
- Paint brushes
- Hot glue
- WINNIE THE POOH:
- Yellow Paint
- Dark brown and yellow felt
- Orange paint
- Orange, dark brown, cream, and pink felt
- Pink paint
- Pink and dark brown felt
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
How To Make It:
1. Paint one basket yellow, one basket orange, and one basket pink. Let dry completely.
2. For Pooh, draw a triangle nose, two circles for eyes, eyebrows and a curved line for above his nose onto dark brown felt. Cut out shapes.
3. For Tigger, draw two circles for eyes, two thick arches for eyebrows, and whisker shapes onto the dark brown felt. Draw two Tigger ears onto orange felt. On cream felt, draw a larger, rounded rectangle and a smaller, rounded rectangle for the base of Tigger’s eyes and nose. You’ll also need two circles of cream to fit inside his orange ears. Finally, draw a triangle nose on pink felt. Cut out shapes.
4. For Piglet, draw two tall triangle ears and one triangle nose onto pink felt. Draw two circles for eyes, and two eyebrows onto the dark brown felt. Cut out shapes.
5. When paint on the baskets are completely dry, hot glue the felt shapes on the baskets.
6. Glue the Pooh face shapes on the yellow basket.
7. Glue the Tigger face shapes on the orange basket.
8. Glue the Piglet face shapes on the pink basket.
9. Share your finished DIY baskets by tagging @DisneyFamily on Instagram!
Notes: All cutting and hot gluing should be done by an adult.