“Won’t ya please make way for a very special guy? Our man, Jack, is King of the Pumpkin patch.” This wreath inspired by The Nightmare Before Christmas will be the centerpiece of it all thanks to DisneyFamily. Hang Jack on the front door, or inside on a main wall.
Time: 30 / Age: 8 and Up
What You’ll Need:
- Jack Skellington Wreath Template
- Assorted black and white ribbons
- Hot glue gun and glue
- Styrofoam wreath
- Black yarn
- 4.5″ styrofoam semi circle
- Black paint
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
How To Make It:
- Cut an assortment of ribbons to desired lengths.
- Hot glue one end of the ribbon to the styrofoam wreath and begin wrapping it around, gluing every so often to keep it in place.
- Hot glue the end to secure it.
- Start the next ribbon where the other left off, hot gluing in the same way. Continue until the entire wreath is covered with ribbon, with no styrofoam showing.
- Wrap black yarn around the places where the two different ribbons meet, gluing to secure it at both ends.
- Cut some string and make a bow.
- Hot glue the bow onto the wreath, in the middle of the circle.
- Paint the face on your styrofoam semi circle, using the template.
- Hot glue this onto the wreath, just above the bow.
Note: Hot gluing and cutting should be done by an adult.