If you are considering a trip to Walt Disney World in March or April, then you may want to check out the amazing “Escape The Cold” discounted rates. The rates have been extended to be available for stays through April 24th, 2019. The rates are available for seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels. All of these hotels are conveniently within walking distance to Disney Springs, provide transportation to other Disney locations and feature a variety of other perks. Guests staying at these resorts even receive the Extra Magic Hours benefit as well as FastPass+ selections 60 days in advance. Guests staying at one of these resorts also receive a Disney Springs Passport which has a variety of discounts and coupons to several Disney Springs merchants, restaurants, entertainment and more.
Here is a look at the “Escape the Cold” discounted rates:
- B Resort & Spa: Rates from $110 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista: Rates from $111 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando: Rates from $198 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace: Rates from $152 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista: Rates from $147 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area: Rates from $119 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista: Rates from $89 per room, per night.
It is important to note that these rates do not include the Resort Services Fee, daily parking fee, taxes, gratuities, etc.
Who has stayed at the Disney Springs Area Resort Hotels during a Walt Disney World vacation?