Walt Disney is pairing up with off-site hotels to give Guests a great deal.
While staying onsite at a Disney World hotel offers many perks, there are also advantages to staying offsite that may appeal to certain Guests. From cost savings to increased flexibility, staying offsite provides an alternative option for those looking to explore the magic of Disney World.
Guests planning a Disney trip but staying off-site should know that Disney has now partnered with off-site hotels to offer special deals for Guests. Guests planning a Disney vacation but not staying on-site at either Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista or Wyndham Lake Buena Vista will now be able to enter the theme parks 30 minutes before regular opening as part of Early Entry through 2024. Disney has parented with off-site hotels like Signia by Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, B Resort & Spa Lake Buena Vista, Drury Plaza Hotel Orlando Lake Buena Vista, and Waldorf Astoria Orlando, allowing these Guests to partake in early entry.
Benefits to staying off-site at Disney include Cost Savings. One of the primary advantages of staying offsite is the potential for cost savings. Disney World hotels tend to be more expensive compared to offsite accommodations. Guests also have control over dining flexibility or flexibility in Park visits since most Guests staying off-site have to drive to Disney World Parks to decide how they are going to plan their day.
Guests planning to stay on-site at a Disney World hotel receive different perks that enhance the overall vacation experience. From convenient transportation options to exclusive access and magical touches, these benefits make the decision to stay onsite an excellent choice for guests looking to maximize their time and enjoyment in the “The Most Magical Place on Earth.”
Disney World has plenty of stunning Resorts to enjoy
Disney has a long list of different hotels, and resorts for Guests to choose from. Guests looking for budget hotels or luxury resorts look no further Disney has it all. From pools, water slides, game rooms, restaurants, and much more, Disney also offers early entry for Guests staying on-site.
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
- Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
- Walt Disney World Swan Reserve
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando
- Four Seasons Resort Orlando
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Holiday Inn Orlando
- Shades of Green® on Walt Disney World® Resort
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista
Disney also has an all-new deal for Guests planning a trip this Summer til Fall. Guests can save on rooms at select Disney Resort Hotels. From July 11 to August 20, and from September 15 to September 28, 2023, Guests can save up to 25% on stays most nights. From August 21 to September 14, 2023, Guests can save up to 30% on stays most nights. Disney also has a new deal for Guests wanting cheap tickets, as Florida residents can now get tickets for as low as $58.00 and out-of-state Guests can purchase tickets for as low as $99.00 per day for a 4-Day Ticket in the summer of 2023.
Would you rather stay off-site and still get Disney perks?