Disney has announced that a new store will be joining the Disney Springs family just in time for the holidays. D-Living is a new store that will offer home decorations that will change seasonally. The store will have various furnishing, housewares and more that will all be inspired by Disney and the season. The location will open on November 23 and will be located in the Town Center area of Disney Springs.
Below is our Article 8 Fabulous Walt Disney World Shopping Experiences That Most People Miss by Caitlin Corsello
Most guests who head to Walt Disney World anticipate a vacation full of amazing memories, tons of fun, and unique experiences. Guests can enjoy four theme parks full of amazing attractions, two water parks, Disney Springs, and plenty of entertainment and dining locations. While all of these experiences are part of what makes a Disney vacation so amazing, many guests overlook another aspect which can add even more entertainment to the trip. Shopping in Walt Disney World is serious business with countless locations to browse ranging from souvenir carts to massive stores. Guests who shop in Walt Disney World can find the perfect item to bring home or the perfect souvenir for a friend or family member. While some shopping locations are very popular like the Emporium in the Magic Kingdom or the World of Disney Store in Disney Springs, other locations which carry great merchandise can be overlooked. Here are eight fabulous Walt Disney World shopping experiences that many guests miss.
8. Memento Mori – One of the most popular and beloved attractions in all of Walt Disney World is the Haunted Mansion in the Magic Kingdom’s Liberty Square. Guests who are brave enough to enter into the creepy mansion can encounter nine hundred and ninety nine happy haunts including the gifted Madame Leota. Right outside the attraction is a unique shopping location titled Memento Mori which is supposed to be the former residence of Madame Leota. The store sells tons of unique merchandise which is themed around the Haunted Mansion and its inhabitants and guests can peruse clothing, housewares, and accessories that are sure to creep them out.
7. Disney’s Days of Christmas – Disney Springs is one of the best places to go shopping in all of Walt Disney World as there are countless options of unique stores and boutiques to browse. One great shopping location is Disney’s Day of Christmas which is continuously celebrating the holiday season, even in the middle of summer! The festive store sells all types of holiday décor including ornaments, tree accessories, and decorations. Guests who are looking to make their souvenirs special can pay an additional fee to have each ornament purchased personalized to commemorate their Disney vacation.
For a no obligation, FREE Quote with new bookings contact our sponsor Magical Vacation Planner by calling: 1(407)442-0289
Or for a free no obligation quote with new bookings you can fill out the form by Clicking HERE!
6. Plaza del Sol Caribe Bazaar – Guests who enjoy a ride on Pirates of the Caribbean can take to the high seas with swashbuckling pirates as they ransack and pillage a burning seaside village. After exiting the attraction, guests find themselves in the unique store Plaza del Sol Caribe Bazaar which sells all types of pirate merchandise including toys, props, clothing, and memorabilia. Guests who are fans of the attraction and film franchise can find some amazing merchandise in this location which can’t be found elsewhere in Walt Disney World!
5. Once Upon A Toy – Also found in Disney Springs is the perfect shopping location for kids and kids at heart. Once Upon A Toy sells every imaginable type of Disney toy for guests of all ages to love. From plush dolls and jigsaw puzzles to action figures and video games, those looking for a playful souvenir are sure to find the perfect one at this imaginative and entertaining shopping location.
4. Once Upon A Time – Disney’s Hollywood Studios is home to Sunset Boulevard where guests can feel as though they have stepped into the glitz and glamour of Hollywood in the 1930s. One amazing shopping location on the street is housed in a replica of the Carthay Circle Theater and is titled Once Upon A Time. The store focuses on clothing, accessories, and jewelry for all guests and has items which can’t be found anywhere else in Walt Disney World making it a great shopping location to enjoy while in the park.
3, Marketplace Co-Op – One of the most unique and interesting shopping locations in all of Walt Disney World is the Marketplace Co-Op in Disney Springs. The location is a combination of several small marketplace shops featuring different types of merchandise which come together to form a large shopping locale. Cherry Tree Lane sells an array of fashion and jewelry items including Vera Bradley and Dooney & Bourke bags and Alex + Ani jewelry. D-Tech on Demand feature the latest technological accessories, Disney Centerpiece Features housewares and furnishings with classic Disney artwork, and Zoey and Pickles showcases the latest trends and fashions for tweens. Finally, guests can peruse the WonderGround Gallery which features original art inspired by Disney.
2. Uptown Jewelers – Main Street in the Magic Kingdom is home to some of the largest and unique shopping locations in all of Walt Disney World including the Emporium. Another location featured there that is often overlooked by guests is Uptown Jewelers which features upscale items including bags, jewelry, artwork, and figurines. Guests can browse items from Pandora, Alex + Ani, Dooney & Bourke, and prestigious artists and find the perfect indulgence to return home with after a Disney vacation!
1. Big Top Souvenirs – The Magic Kingdom’s Storybook Circus features a shopping location that captures the whimsy and fun of the big top with a festive and delicious smelling atmosphere. Big Top Souvenirs is housed in a massive circus tent and features merchandise including clothing, housewares, memorabilia, and toys. Guests are sure to be drawn into the store by the mouthwatering aroma of the treats being whipped up in the center of the tent at Big Top Treats! Guests can enjoy munching on fudge, cotton candy, candy apples, and chocolates while browsing Big Top Souvenirs.